You can download these instructions as a PDF here: 66-77 Early Ford Bronco High Torque Mini Starter Installation
How to Install Early Bronco High Torque Mini Starter
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the starter cable from the starter relay (see figure) and reconnect it to the opposite terminal on the relay. The battery cable and the starter cable will now be on the same relay terminal.
3. Attach the #12 lead supplied in the kit to the starter relay post where the starter cable was removed. Route this wire along the starter cable and secure with wire ties supplied in the kit.
4. Remove the field-wound starter.
5. Remove the starter cable from the starter.
6. Enlarge the starter cable terminal hole to 5/16” if needed and flatten (or remove anti-rotational tabs if they are present on the starter cable).
7. Install the permanent magnet starter.
8. Attach the starter cable to the starter solenoid terminal using the nut included in the kit.
9. Attach the #12 lead to the starter solenoid blade terminal (switch terminal). Make sure the connection locks into place.