Complete Dana 44 Chrome Moly Front End - Open, Disc, 3.73, 66-77 Ford Bronco, Rebuilt**
1966-77 Ford Bronco
Part Number: 3320B
This is a Complete Dana 44 Differential for Early Ford Bronco. Dana 44 was stock in 1972-77 Classic Broncos, will fit 1966-71 as well.
This Complete Differntial Includes:
This kit also includes a Complete Disc Brake Conversion w/ALL NEW PARTS. Disc Kit includes:
- Reconditioned housings - checked for straightness, weld defects & excessive rust.
- Rebuilt knuckles
- New Chrome Moly Inner & Outer Axles w/Heavy Duty 760x U-joints
- New OEM Open Carrier
- New Warn Hubs
- New 3.73 Ratio Motive Gears
- New Bearings, Seals & Shims for Center Section
- New Wheel Bearings & Races, Inner & Outer
When it comes to front ends, you have it your way by having us build a custom Dana 44 or Dana 30 to your specs. Select the gear ratio, locker options, drum or disc brakes, ARB, etc. We are happy to price out whatever options you want. Give us a call and ask for Matt.
- New Hub & Rotors w/Studs
- New Spindles
- New Loaded Calipers w/New Pads
- New Stainless Braided Brake Hoses
- New Banjo Bolts
- New Brake Hardware
- New Caliper Bracket w/Dust Shield
- New Hub Seals
No reviews have been submitted.