We are excited to announce we are slated to be featured in an episode of TruckU TV, a do-it-yourself automotive show which airs on GAC (Great American Country). This feature will be an integral part of episode #915 of TruckU TV, which will premiere on October 26, 2013 at 7:30am with encore showings to follow.
In the episode, TruckU plans to feature several parts we provided as they go through the work of customizing and repairing a 1976 Ford Bronco. The complete list of parts we provided is listed below.
- High Efficency 3-core Aluminum Radiator
- Radiator Cap
- Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Super Cooler Aluminum Water Pump and Gasket
- OE Style Silicone Heater Hose Kit
- Power Brake Conversion Kit w/Chrome Booster
- Polished Stainless Steel Radiator Insulators & Supports
- TBP Ultra-Flex Early Bronco Fender Flares
- Front pre runner style winch bumper
- Rear bumper, with corner gaurd protection
- Exclusive New Steel Fan Shroud
- Alternator Belt w/o Air Conditioning
- Power Steering Pump Belt
- Low profile chrome air cleaner
- Radiator Coolant Over Flow Tank
- Coolant Overflow Bottle Hose Kit
- Improved Heater Valve
- Alternator Mounting & Tensioning Bracket Set
- Power Steering Pump Tension Adjusting Bracket
- Water Pump Pulley
- Double Groove Aluminum Crank Shaft Pulley
You aren’t going to want to miss this episode of TruckU TV. You can watch the episode October 26, 2013 at 7:30am on GAC (Great American Country). If you do happen to miss it there will be encore showings to follow.
Also be sure to check back here later on for more media from the shoot.