3.5" Suspension Lift Kit System - Stage 6
TBP Stage 6, 3.5" Suspension Lift Kit System for 66-77 Classic Ford Broncos.
Our TBP Suspension Lift Kits are designed exclusively for Tom's Bronco Parts. We have tested these kits on the street and on the trails and are confident that the performance and quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
This 3.5" Early Bronco Lift Kit includes the following suspension components:
- 3.5" Front Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- 2.5" Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs w/Center Pins + 1" Lift Blocks (3.5" total Spring Lift)
- Due to the nature of the lift blocks, this lift should not be used for Off-Road
- 4 x Extended Length U-Bolts
- 14 piece C-bushing Kit (7 degree C-Bushings, Tracking Bar Bushings & Rear Radius Arm Bushings)
- 2 x TBP NitroX Front 3.5" Lift Shocks
- 2 x TBP NitroX Rear 3.5" Lift Shocks
- 4" Drop Pitman Arm
- Tracking Bar Drop Bracket
CLICK HERE FOR EARLY BRONCO SUSPENSION LIFT KIT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: When lifting your Bronco 3.5" or more, you will need to extend your front & rear drivelines if you have the stock 3-spd or C4 Auto Transmission. For your convenience we have added the option of adding these extended drivelines to your kit when you add this item to your cart.
The Bronco shown for reference has a 3.5" lift with 35"x12.50 Tires
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Learn more
Most orders ship same day
*Express shipments are not time guaranteed in the event of delays due to weather or acts of nature.
90+ years combined
The leader in price & quality
Love it or return it*
*See Return Policy
Secure checkout and site
Have a Question?Emails Us