3.5" Suspension Lift Kit System - Stage 8
New Stage 8 Suspension Lift Kit for 66-77 Early Ford Broncos. This lift kit will lift the suspension by approximately 3.5" from the stock position.
This Early Bronco Lift Kit includes the following parts:
- 3.5" Progressive Rate Long Travel Coil Springs
- 14-piece 7 Degree C-Bushing Kit (C-Bushings, Radius Arm Rear Bushings & Track Bar Bushings w/Sleeves)
- Tracking Bar Drop Bracket
- 3.5" Lift 9-pack Rear Progressive Rate Leaf Springs
- 6 degree Leaf Spring Shims
- 4" Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended Driver & Passenger E-Brake Cables
- Extended Front Center Brake Hose
- Extended Rear Center Brake Hose
- Leaf Spring & Shackle Bushings
- Heavy Duty U-Bolts
- 4 x TBP NitroX Shock Absorbers.
NOTE: When lifting your Bronco 3.5" or more, you will need to extend your front & rear drivelines if you have the stock 3-spd or C4 Auto Transmission. For your convenience we have added the option of adding these extended drivelines to your kit when you add this item to your cart.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Bronco shown for reference has a 3.5" lift with 35"x12.50 Tires
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Learn more
Most orders ship same day
*Express shipments are not time guaranteed in the event of delays due to weather or acts of nature.
90+ years combined
The leader in price & quality
Love it or return it*
*See Return Policy
Secure checkout and site
Have a Question?Emails Us