5.5" Suspension Lift Kit System - Stage 10, 66-77 Ford Bronco, New
TBP 5.5" Suspension Lift Kit System Stage 10 for 66-77 Classic Ford Broncos.
Our TBP Suspension Lift Kits are designed exclusively for Tom's Bronco Parts. We have tested these kits on the street and on the trails and are confident that the performance and quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
This 5.5" Lift Early Bronco Suspension Kit includes the following suspension components:
- 5.5" Lift Front Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- 5.5" Lift Rear 9-pack Leaf Springs w/Bushings & U-Bolts
- 6 degree Leaf Spring Shims
- 14 piece C-bushing Kit (7 degree C-Bushings, Tracking Bar Bushings & Rear Radius Arm Bushings)
- 4 x TBP NitroX Front 5.5" Lift Shocks for Hoop Shock Mounts
- 4 x TBP NitroX Rear 5.5" Lift Shocks for Dual Rear Shocks
- 4" Drop Pitman Arm
- Tracking Bar Drop Bracket
- Extended Driver & Passenger Rear Parking Brake Cables
- Extended Front & Rear Center Brake Hoses in Braided Stainless Steel
- Extreme Front Hoop Shock Mounts
- Dual Rear Shock Mounts
NOTE: When lifting your Bronco 3.5" or more, you will need to extend your front & rear drivelines if you have the stock 3-spd or C4 Auto Transmission. For your convenience we have added the option of adding these extended drivelines to your kit when you add this item to your cart. If you will be using the Bronco off-road with this lift, we highly recommend a high pinion front differential or a high-angle driveshaft to prevent driveshaft angle issues.
Bronco shown in reference photo has 5.5 inch lift and 37x12.50 Tires.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Learn more
Most orders ship same day
*Express shipments are not time guaranteed in the event of delays due to weather or acts of nature.
90+ years combined
The leader in price & quality
Love it or return it*
*See Return Policy
Secure checkout and site
Have a Question?Emails Us