FiTech GoEFI 4, 600 HP EFI, Bright Finish
The FiTech GoEFI 4 EFI system is the ideal throttle body style fuel injection conversion for your early Bronco. This EFI kit will bolt in place of your factory carburetor for a simple fuel injection conversion. You will need to install new fuel lines or install a FiTech Fuel Command Center to complete the installation. The GoEFI 4 600HP EFI supports 289, 302 or 351W engines from 250 HP to 600 HP. Bright anodized finish and has a color handheld tuner module. It is self learning and supports timing control (with 2 wire alternator setups).
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors.
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install.
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts.
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This
- Saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold.
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
- All Go-EFI?s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and
- Cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Adjustable fan control switch.
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
NOTE: The FiTech is NOT CARB (California Air Review Board) approved. While it runs just as clean as a carburetor setup, it will not pass visual smog inspection in California. ---- REQUIRES 4-BARREL INTAKE MANIFOLD.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Learn more
Most orders ship same day
*Express shipments are not time guaranteed in the event of delays due to weather or acts of nature.
90+ years combined
The leader in price & quality
Love it or return it*
*See Return Policy
Secure checkout and site
Have a Question?Emails Us