Dakota Digital RTX Digital/Analog Speedometer Display - OE Style
Make 'em do a double-take when they peer inside your rig. Dakota Digital's RTX speedometer cluster is a factory look-alike that fits into your stock steel instrument bezel. The Dakota Digital RTX series delivers a vintage look while adding a tachometer and host of high-tech features. The large, full-color TFT message center can be customized with your desired readings, and the spun-aluminum accents on the instrument face and orange needles bring the look home. Also fits 1961-66 Ford pickup (except Custom Cab) with stock bezel. DOES NOT include the bezel, you must re-use your own or we can sell you a new one.
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed. Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you have come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
- 0-120 MPH (optional metric version 0-200 KMH)
- 0-8000 RPM
- Oil Pressure
- 0-80 psi
- Water Temperature
- 100-260°F (optional metric version 40-120°C)
- Fuel Level
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- 9-17 VDC
Digital Message Centers
- Standard Displays
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0-9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/Miles to Empty
- Performance Meters
- 0-60 MPH Timer (0-100kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-200 sensor required)
- 4x4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
- ***Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
- If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
- Over 30 user-selectable color options allow you to independently change the needle color, sweep color and digital TFT display color.
- Both daytime and nighttime brightness can be easily controlled through the HDX setup menu, allowing you to choose your preferred lighting intensity level, toggled by the activation of the headlight switch. If on-the-fly rotary tupe control is desired, the DIM-1 is a common accessory to add this functionality.
- With 12 factory preset color themes, you can quickly create a beautiful looking system. Or, the ultimate in customization, choose all of the color zones yourself.
- Full LED backlighting provides a strikingly visual gauge package, with sharp contrast for ease of viewing both night and day. Full RBG backlighting allows you to create the specific color you want, with a unique daytime and nighttime theme if desired. Whether your goal is an OE look or something truly bold, the RTX Series lets you make that choice.
- Water Temperature
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- Oil Pressure
- 1/8" NPT, ground solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces your Ford style speedometer cable with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction. Dakota Digital Part #130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required.
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" to 1/3" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
Calibration and Use
- Push-button Control
- Dakota Digital instrument systems are programmed and operated by the push of a button. A two-sided rocker switch is included with each package; mount this switch in an easily accessible location when in the driving position. The rocker switch provide quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. Button-press feedback is available through the TFT Message Center, or through the included buzzer. Once configured, this same switch is used to access the wealth of information located in the digital message centers.
- Mobile App
- RTX instrument systems can also be completely configured through the available mobile app, suitable to Android and Apple devices. Using your existing tablet or smart phone, download the free app, sync your device to the RTX system, and enjoy quick and convenient menu navigation and real time gauge readouts for diagnostic use or a secondary display.
- All calibration settings are handled through the included pushbutton switch or the remote Bluetooth app. While many calibration settings exist, the speedometer and fuel level are completed in most cases (unless GPS-50-2 is used, negating the need to calibrate the speedometer) through a few taps of the pushbuttons and a short test drive of the vehicle.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Learn more
Most orders ship same day
*Express shipments are not time guaranteed in the event of delays due to weather or acts of nature.
90+ years combined
The leader in price & quality
Love it or return it*
*See Return Policy
Secure checkout and site
Have a Question?Emails Us